AMX NX-2200 is a powerful, programmable integrated controller to control AV applications and building technology. This network appliance uses multiple analog and digital formats to provide the users a safe, secure, scalable platform for enterprise solutions. By combining high performance, backward compatibility, and extensive network security, the controller offers unmatched control and automation over the networked devices. The NetLinx controller is ideal for education, enterprise, and government buildings requiring a secure network for running applications.
- The AMX NX-2200 is easily scalable with high-performance architecture and programming with RPM, Java, and NetLinx.
- It uses the most recent version of the Internet Protocol, IPv6.
- The device supports full LDAP integration for accessing and maintaining distributed directory information services over an IP network.
- It offers both backward and cross-compatibility with standardized port numbers and configuration settings.
- The device can prompt real-time error feedback when Serial and IR ports are disconnected or improperly wired.
- It has an ultra-fast 1600 MIPS processor.
- The device offers an effective and efficient security framework for classrooms, lecture halls, home theaters, hotel rooms, and building environmental systems.
- Other notable features include cryptographic support, 512 MB onboard memory, 8GB SDSH Flash memory, plus more.