TPControl enables Android™ mobile devices to transform into a fully functional touch panel for controlling AMX system platforms. This easy-to-use application provides real-time, touch control of AV systems, lighting, shades, room temperatures and more. These mobile devices can seamlessly communicate with an AMX control system via 3G, GPRS and EDGE cellular networks, or Wi-Fi, to allow the convenience of remote use. TPControl was created byAMX APP™ (Authorized Product Partner) Touch Panel Control, and is the only Android mobile app for control that AMX supports because it was specifically designed and thoroughly tested for use with AMX equipment. Use the TPDesign4 application to create the user interface and then use TPTransfer (available as a separate download) for licensing and transferring the TP4 file to the mobile device.
- Using Speech-to-Text and Text-to-Speech functionality within TPControl allows you to talk to your control system and have it talk to you. For example, you say "Turn the entry lights on" and TPControl initiates the command and replies "The entry lights ...
- Launch installed applications directly from TPControl; start an SMS, launch an email client, web pages and much more without leaving the TPControl environment
- Converse from TPControl to devices such as AMX Intercom enabled touch panels and other TPControl enabled devices
- With TPCLockOut enabled, the "Home" , "Back" , "Menu/Setting/" , and "Search" button functions are restricted, which means that TPControl retains application focus and protects administrative device settings from user access
- Cloud power lets you update TP5 files, change device settings or even apply tokens to TPControl devices, right from the My Account section of the Touch Panel Control website
- Encrypt, Verify and secure ICSP data for your local and remote connections