The Atlona Captivate™ AT-CAP-SP100 is a USB / Bluetooth® speakerphone for use with popular video conferencing
and unified communications platforms including Zoom™ and Microsoft® Teams. The CAP-SP100 provides
microphone and speaker audio in a single elegant enclosure suitable for meeting rooms as well as executive and
home office environments. USB, Bluetooth, and analog audio connectivity ensures compatibility with a wide array
of computers, laptops, and mobile devices. The CAP-SP100 features a 6-element microphone array for 360-degree
voice capture as well as the ability to concentrate audio pickup on individual talkers while suppressing background
noises. Sophisticated audio processing optimized for voice intelligibility allows meeting participants to be heard loud
and clear. The included battery allows the speakerphone to operate for up to 8 hours without a power connection.
The CAP-SP100 speakerphone is an ideal addition to video conferencing system designs that utilize our USB
cameras as well as Omega™ Series switching, extension, and video processing solutions.
- USB, Bluetooth®, and analog audio connectivity
- 360-degree coverage captures voices in up to a 16 foot (5 meter) radius
- 6-element microphone array focuses audio pickup and suppresses background noises
- Sophisticated acoustic echo cancellation and noise reduction
- Elegant metal enclosure suitable for conference rooms, executive offices, and home offices