For fast Ethernet and Gigabit computer networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The molded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief.
Snagless design protects clips when plugging and unplugging.
Available in 10 colors to color code your network and in lengths up to 150ft
- Cable Type: Category 6
- Cable Characteristic: Patch Cable
- Cable Length: 10 ft
- Connector Type on First End: RJ-45 - Male
- Connector on First End Details: 1 x RJ-45 - Male
- Connector Type on Second End: RJ-45 - Male
- Connector on Second End Details: 1 x RJ-45 - Male
- Product Color: Black
- Jacket Material: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Weight (Approximate): 0.22 lb
- Compatibility: <ul><li>Network Adapters</li><li>Hubs</li><li>Switches</li><li>Routers</li><li>DSL/Cable Modems</li><li>Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications</li></ul>
- Country of Origin: China
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime