SDI refers to Serial Digital Interface, a standard for the delivery of digital video via a coaxial cable. The SDI standard has been widely adopted by the broadcast industry to transmit uncompressed, unencrypted digital video signals. The SDI line includes some of the most popular camera models they've ever made. With game-changing optics and high-quality video outputs, video professionals can create innovative custom systems to uniquely suit their needs.
The multiple video outputs and control methods accommodate the growing demands of modern video production. Mount your PTZ camera above, below or beside the action to capture the ideal view every time.
- Wide Dynamic Range: Helps with challenging lighting conditions such as a mix of dark and light areas
- Noise Reduction: 2D and 3D noise reduction with the latest “low noise CMOS sensor”
- Full Frame Rates: 1080p-60/50/30/25, 1080-60/50, 720p-60/50/30/25
- Warranty: 5 Year Parts & Labor Manufacturer Warranty
- Broadcast Frame Rates: 1080p59.94/29.97, 1080i59.94, 720p59.94
- Advanced White Balance Modes: Simple One-push & New Kelvin Temperature Scale
- SRT Support: Send high-quality, low-latency videos securely over the Internet
- 30X Optical Zoom