The TeamConnect SL Ceiling 2 Microphone Array from Sennheiser is designed to provide better audio quality for voice and video conferences. It features adaptive beamforming technology that automatically follows the active speaker's voice, letting people speak naturally whether they are sitting, standing, or walking around the room.
TeamConnect Ceiling 2 offers great versatility and interoperability with support for Dante networks and POE (Power over Ethernet). It is compatible with Sennheiser's Control Cockpit software for efficient remote management and offers remote configuration and monitoring via an open media control protocol (API), allowing for easy integration into media systems. A 3-pin Phoenix connector and eight self-adhesive rubber feet are also included.
- For Fixed Conference Installations
- 28 Sennheiser KE 10-237 Mic Capsules
- Automatic Beamforming Technology
- Focuses on Whoever Is Speaking in Room
- 2 x Dante Interface with RJ45 Outputs
- 3-Pin Terminal for Analog Audio Output
- RJ45 Ethernet for Network Control
- Sennheiser Control Cockpit Software
- Includes a 3-Pin Phoenix Connector
- Includes Extension Bracket for Mounting
- Applications: Conference Room, Meeting Room, Classroom, Lecture Hall, Boardroom