Weatherproof 55-inch outdoor 4K HDR television - SunBriteTV Signature 2 Series for partial-sun and high ambient light applications such as patio, deck, yard. Why is Signature 2 the top pick for watching TV outside in partial sun and high ambient light? Up to 3 times brighter than indoor TVs, this all-weather television improves the viewing experience in brighter outdoor environments. The commercial-grade screen with direct LED backlight and TruVision™ anti-glare technology delivers an ultra-bright (700 NIT) picture with 4K resolution. The dramatic picture detail and full High Dynamic Range (HDR) support offer amazing contrast and vibrant colors. Built for permanent outdoor installation, the sleek thin-bezel design adds style while the durable aluminum (not plastic) casing protects against weather and insects. Safe and superior performance from winter to summer (-24°F to 122°F outside temperatures).
- Direct LED backlight and anti-glare technology delivers ultra-bright, dramatic picture detail with 4 times the resolution of Full HD with full HDR (High Dynamic Range) support.
- Signature 2 is designed for high-ambient light, so partial or filtered sun exposure. With up to 3 times brightness and anti-glare screen compared to indoor TVs, this SunBrite model makes viewing easy during daytime. For direct-sun installations, see our Pr
- SunBrite's unique OptiView™ Day and Night modes means optimized picture quality settings preconfigured for the ultimate outdoor viewing experience with a single touch.
- SunBrite sensitive internal components are enclosed in powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior for protection from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air. Plus, the innovative weather-tight cable entry system seals out moisture and allows for
- Outdoor-safe, built for permanent outdoor installation. Unlike indoor TV manufacturers that prohibit outdoor use (just check the manual, this will often void the warranty and risk your family's safety), SunBriteTV's warranty covers outside use.
- Temperature regulation system allows operation in low temperatures from -24°F and high temperatures up to 122°F (Storage temperature from -24°F up to 140°F)
- Includes weatherproof remote control.
- Remote Control Lock-Out prevents unauthorized users from changing the programming