The speaker used in the SD72W is the next generation of Atlas high performance cone loudspeakers, very similar to the preceding C-Series speakers. The similarity in the sonic qualities ensures that contractors and designers who have worked with the Atlas Sound C-Series in the past will know exactly what to expect when they use the SD72W. Model SD72W is a dual cone, 25 watt 8" (205mm) loudspeaker with a 10oz. (260g) ceramic magnet. It includes a curvilinear, treated paper cone for lower harmonic distortion. The loudspeaker is also equipped with a full 1" diameter copper voice coil with a black anodized aluminum former for better power dissipation. Package includes factory installed 25/70.7V line matching transformer with tap selections ranging from .25 to 5 watts.
- 10oz Dual Cone Speaker Provides Familiar Response & Performance
- Attractive CRS White Powder Coat Baffle
- Individually Packaged for Stocking & Ordering Convenience
- Quality 5 Watt-Dual Voltage Transformer
- ETL Certified, Safety Listed to UL1480.
- ETL Certified, Safety Listed to UL2043 when paired with appropriate safety listed backcan enclosure.