The EVO II RTK Series V3 integrates an entirely new RTK module for 2022, which provides real-time centimeter-level positioning data in three minutes and supports Post-Processing Kinematic (PPK). The aircraft can record the original satellite observation data, camera exposure parameters, and more. The positioning system supports the RTK base station and NTRIP RTK network, which helps to achieve accurate and stable data acquisition in complex operating environments.
- EVO II RTK Series V3 connects to the NTRIP network and does not need GCPs to provide centimeter-grade accuracy.
- EVO II RTK Series V3 supports all NTRIP-compatible base stations.
- The Explorer app allows the user to create and save multiple NTRIP profiles for different locations without having to manually input account info for every travel.
- For repeatable data acquisition missions, you can record the drone’s previous shooting positions. All the gimbals, camera, and aircraft movements will be replicated, thus producing a full record of the entire mission.
- The EVO II Dual 640T RTK V3 has equipped with a high-resolution thermal imaging camera and an all-new Sony .8" 50-megapixel RYYB sensor.
- The sensor features an industry-leading 640*512 high-definition thermal imaging resolution of 30hz.