Thanks to the unique 21:9 aspect ratio that gives increased width for a more usable interactive area. A smooth, highly responsive projected-capacitive touch features high durability, excellent optical performance, and multi-touch with a fine-tip stylus or finger along with palm rejection. The split-screen ability to have both a presentation and a whiteboard on-screen simultaneously will bring a new level of productivity and audience engagement, supporting collaboration before, during, and after meetings.
- Unique 21:9 aspect ratio for increased usable area, all on a 105” display.
- Built-in sensors to capture room data, providing analytics for future decisions.
- Stunning 5K resolution for crisp image detail and annotation accuracy.
- Avocor UiQ - smart touch enabled dynamic user interface.
- Bezel-less edge-to-edge glass with a sleek design, with the interactive variation supporting 40 points of touch with PCAP technology.
- Intel OPS slot allows for a dedicated device to be connected to the display.