The durable and sleek Smart-Trek™ deluxe headsets are versatile and compatible with a wide variety of technologies. Designed to stand up to the K-12 environment, Smart-Trek headsets are built to last.
Smart-Treks™ feature a rugged, yet comfortable design, so teachers can have headsets that will function for years, and students can comfortably wear these headsets for an extended period of time. Its adjustable headband snaps easily into place to fit students of all ages.
The ear cups are made with high-quality leatherette ear cushions that are easy to clean, durable, and provide excellent noise-isolation.
Smart-Trek™ headsets feature a durable, flexible, steel-reinforced, noise-cancellation gooseneck microphone and trusted Dura-Cord™ - the chew, kink and knot-resistant, PVC-jacketed, braided nylon cord.
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Cable Length: 5 ft
- Sound Mode: Stereo
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Minimum Frequency Response: 20 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response: 20 kHz
- Features: In-Line Volume Control
- Features: Padded Headband
- Features: Dura Braid Cord
- Features: Comfortable
- Features: Adjustable Headband
- Features: Rugged
- Features: Adjustable Microphone
- Features: Noise Isolation
- Features: Durable
- Features: Knot-resistant Cord
- Features: Kink Resistant Cord
- Earpiece Design: Over-the-head
- Earpiece Type: Binaural