This 5-gallon Aseptic+ disinfectant solution quickly and effectively kills legionella, mold, mildew, and other allergens, odors, viruses, and bacteria from surfaces. Our disinfectant is ecologically safe, and surfaces do not require rinsing after it's use. This method of sanitizing can be safely used around sensitive electronic and guest areas with its non-irritating, fragrance-free formula. This disinfectant is NSF certified and can be used on food contact surfaces without rinsing. Equip your staff with personal protective equipment, disinfecting solutions and the tools necessary to help protect your guests.
- Disinfectant is ideal for hotels, restaurants, and other high traffic areas
- Aseptic Plus+ kills legionella, mold, mildew and other allergens, odors, viruses, and bacteria
- Non-corrosive disinfectant will not damage your sensitive electronics and technology
- Eliminates allergens at the source without added fragrance
- Ecologically safe means that you do not need to rinse surfaces after use
- Safe for use on food-contact surfaces
- EPA registered