The CBT 70J-1, with Constant Beamwidth Technology, represents a breakthrough in pattern control consistency, utilizing complex analog delay beam-forming and amplitude tapering to accomplish superior, consistent vertical coverage without the narrow vertical beaming and out-of-coverage lobing that are typical of straight form-factor column speakers.
- Asymmetrical vertical coverage sends more sound toward far area of room to make front-toback sound levels more consistent
- Components: Sixteen 25 mm (1 in) soft dome tweeters and four 125 mm (5 in) high-power LF drivers, arranged coaxially
- Patent-pending Constant Beamwidth Technology™ provides constant directivity up to the highest frequencies and reduces out-of-coverage lobing
- Vertical pattern coverage switchable between 45° for medium-throw coverage and 25° for long-throw applications
- Switchable voicing provides flat response in music mode or mid-range presence peak in speech mode
- Dynamic SonicGuard™ overload protection of HF devices
- Swivel (pan) / tilt wall bracket included