Introducing the NETGEAR AV and IT M4350 Switches, engineered and certified for audio/video over IP with dedicated service and support. The M4350 brings all the simplicity from the M4250 AV Line packed in more Enterprise-class hardware with redundant power supplies and larger fabrics with 25G and 100G uplinks. The revolutionary NETGEAR AV user interface and Engage Controller contain pre-configured profiles for all major audio, video, and lighting protocols.
The NETGEAR M4350 series is a versatile 1G, 2.5G, 10G, 25G, and 100G solution designed for the edge, the server room, and the core. M4350 delivers nonstop forwarding stacking, spine and leaf, edge to core connectivity for AV and IT networks. In AV environments, the AV User Interface, Engage Controller and AV profiles are certified by 200+ AV manufacturers.
- 48 Gigabit PoE+ ports with 4 10GBASE-X SFP+ uplinks.
- 550W internal power supply providing 236W of PoE budget.
- 2 slots for modular power supplies (1+1 redundancy and/or EPS share).
- Any APS350W, APS600Wv2, APS920W, or APS2000W can be used.
- The PoE budget can reach 1,440W, the redundant PoE budget can also reach 1,440W.
- Virtual Chassis stacking provides non-stop forwarding (NSF) and hitless failover.
- Layer 3 feature set includes static, policy-based, and dynamic routing.
- NETGEAR IGMP Plus™, AV User Interface, and Engage Controller speed up AV installations.
- NETGEAR ProSAFE® Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement.