The ScreenBeam 1000 EDU Gen 2 is a Smart device designed to adapt and scale to modern K-12 classroom experiences. With its intuitive native wireless screensharing and an integrated collaborative whiteboard application, the ScreenBeam 1000 EDU Gen 2 enhances teacher and student engagement for better learning outcomes.
ScreenBeam delivers app-free screen sharing on any device eliminating the need to download an app or keep a cable or dongle nearby. Teacher and guest devices have multiple ways to connect including local Wi-Fi mode, Miracast, Airplay, GoogleCast, provides configurable connectivity using peer-to-peer Wi-Fi Direct or over infrastructure.
The new Whiteboard by ScreenBeam application enables collaborative Whiteboard interactivity without complex device connectivity. Running directly on the ScreenBeam device, Whiteboard is simply launched from the connected Interactive Flat Panel and requires no connected computer.
ScreenBeam 1000 EDU Gen 2 delivers an affordable, easy teacher and student experience, with advanced technology to ensure simplicity and ready to expand with your growing technology needs.
- Native screen mirroring or extended desktop solution; no app, no dongle
- Integrated HTML 5.0-based digital signage player
- Windows native wireless touch and inking, with ScreenBeam Ghost Inking
- Integrated Whiteboard application with advanced interactive features
- Multi-View Mode allows up to four devices shared on-screen
- 4K and interactive flat panel ready