Designed for organizations requiring a high performing 4K wireless display and collaboration solution with multi-network support. Combining local Wi-Fi mode connectivity with industry standard Miracast, and dual-network infrastructure connectivity with network bridge functionality, delivers unparalleled deployment options for employee and guest wireless presentations.
ScreenBeam 1100 delivers easy, app-free wireless screen sharing across multi-network enterprise configurations for employee and guest devices. Support for native screen mirroring functionality in Windows, Android and Apple devices eliminates downloading an app, or searching for the right AV cable, HDMI or DisplayPort adapter.
Windows and macOS users can share content in both duplicate and extended screen modes, and support for interactive touch displays and Windows Ink brings collaboration to the front of room display. ScreenBeam 1100 delivers an affordable, easy user experience, with advanced technology to provide simplicity and scalability for deployment and management.
- Native wireless screen mirroring means no apps or wires
- Share any form of content—videos, images, slides, etc
- Designed for enterprise applications and dense wireless environments
- 4K output supports any display natively
- Combines local Wi-Fi connectivity with Miracast and dual-network infrastructure connectivity
- Collaborate wirelessly using touch displays and Windows Ink across Office 365 apps
- Up to 50 student device simultaneous connections (with ScreenBeam Classroom Commander)
- Connects to displays, projectors, switchers, and Skype Room Systems via HDMI and USB