The E4 Experience Welcomes New Exhibitors MicroTouch and Xilica;
DEI Panel Emphasizes ‘Change is Everyone’s Responsibility’
Philadelphia, PA — April 20, 2023 — Next week, Exertis Almo, the largest and most specialized value-added North American AV distributor, is headed to Santa Clara, CA for its next stop on the spring 2023 E4 Experience tour. The E4 Experience Santa Clara builds off last month’s visit to Dallas with more InfoComm “sneak peek” products, new exhibitors and a deeper dive into the topics of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI).
Register here for the April 25 E4 Experience in Santa Clara.
In March, the E4 Experience started the 2023 tour in Dallas with a larger-than-life welcoming from local area AV professionals and their end users, all eager to see the latest technology in use and to learn from the top educators in the industry. In all, nearly 500 attendees made their way to E4 Dallas to network with the 50+ hands-on exhibitors showcasing hundreds of interactive products from AI robots, to drones to massive LED walls. Education was also a priority at E4 Dallas with about 300 AVIXA CTS RUs doled out to session-goers.
View a highlight video from the E4 Experience Dallas.
Billed as the most recognized and valuable one-day education/training and product showcase, the E4 Experience features a “crown jewel” showroom packed with the newest AV gear in use -- making it a perfect place for integrators to bring their end users -- along with a stacked lineup of enriching AVIXA CTS-certified business, technical and trend sessions.
Vice President of Marketing and Communications for Almo Corporation, Melody Craigmyle explained, “The E4 Experience Dallas exceeded our expectations in terms of attendance and feedback – you could feel the buzz all day long -- and reinforced that the AV community thrives in a regional, localized networking and training environment where they can tailor their own experience.”
Craigmyle added, “We are heading into the Santa Clara E4 Experience with the momentum from Dallas. Our exhibiting partners have raised the stakes by bringing newly launched technology that is truly ‘eye candy.’ Our programming remains solid as well. We’ve evolved the popular DEI panel to hone in on how everyone needs to be involved to make changes and move forward in AV.”
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Panel
For the third time, one of the most anticipated sessions at the E4 Experience focuses on DEI in AV:
It’s Everyone’s Responsibility: Bringing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion into AV. Let’s have a conversation about DEI. What is it? Why is it a necessity for companies to thrive? How can we take action as AV professionals to bring DEI into AV? How do AV products play a role in helping create a more diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce? These are just some of the topics we’ll dive into in this session with the bottom line all leading back to this: cultivating an industry of diversity, equity and inclusion is everyone’s responsibility. As an invaluable part of this industry, you’ll leave this session with ideas, energy and a renewed sense of purpose knowing that DEI starts with you.
Other sessions, led by the industry’s top educators, focus on topics including technologies that will change the industry, conducting a needs analysis, what the marketplace is telling you about your strategy, the Microsoft Teams Rooms effect and more. See the full list of sessions here.
New E4 Experience Exhibitors
The E4 Experience Santa Clara includes new exhibitors MicroTouch, the global leader in capacitive touch solutions, and Xilica audio experts.
Other E4 Experience Santa Clara exhibitors include Absen, Atlona, Audio-Technica, AUTEL, AVER, Avocor, B-TECH, Barco, Bose Professional, BrightSign LLC, Comprehensive Connectivity Company, DJI, Epson America, Exertis Almo Services, Huddly, INFiLED, Jabra, Kramer, Legrand AV, LG Pro, Listen Technologies, Lumens Integration, Inc., MAXHUB, Mimo Monitors, NETGEAR, Nureva, Optima, Panasonic, Peerless AV, Philips, Planar Systems, Samsung CE, Samsung Pro, ScreenBeam, Sennheiser, Sharp/NEC Display Solutions, Sony, SpinetiX, tvONE, Viewsonic, VIVITEK, Yamaha UC.
Some of the newest products that will be shown at the E4 Experience Santa Clara include:
- Absen: Absen Icon 3.0 all-in-one LED screens for conferencing
- Atlona: OnmiStream flexible, scalable, cost-effective AV distribution platform
- Audio-Technica: Engineered sound wireless system for simple, smart and scalable high-quality audio
- Autel Robotics: EVO 11 V3 camera drone equipped with Sony’s latest 20 megapixel 1-inch CMOS image sensor
- Avocor: AVL-1050 ultrawide collaboration displays
- B-Tech AV Mounts: System X mounts for LCD and dvLED
- Barco: ClickShare CX-50 Gen 2 wireless collaboration system
- BrightSign: XC4055 quad output 8K digital signage media player
- Christie Digital Systems: High-performance LED video walls
- Da-Lite by Legrand: Interactive Dry Erase Application (IDEA) projector screen and idea board
- Epson: 3LCD laser light projectors
- Jabra: Video and audio collaboration tools
- Kramer Electronics: MegaEdge portable power station that delivers all-day power for mobile devices
- LG: 55-inch UHD high-brightness outdoor display
- Listen Technologies: Listen TALK two-way communication system
- Lumens Integration, Inc.: Mini, remote-controlled box cameras
- MAXHUB: V6 ViewPro newly upgraded 48MP + 8MP dual-camera
- MicroTouch: Mach Series desktop and digital signage interactive touch displays
- Nureva: HDL 300 integrated microphone and speaker bar
- Optoma: Creative Touch interactive flat panel for classroom or business collaboration
- Panasonic: Connected classroom
- Phillips: Tableaux power free, ePaper digital signage 2023 rAVe Readers’ Choice Award nominee
- Planar: Luminate ultra outdoor fine Pitch LED
- Samsung Pro: UHD digital signage Mainstream displays
- Samsung CE: Consumer TVs
- ScreenBeam: 1100 Plus wireless presentation platform with web conferencing for content sharing
- Sennheiser: Microphone receivers and transmitters
- SpinetiX: HMP400 media player that delivers 4K at 60 fps digital signage content
- tvONE: CORIOmaster video processor for building large video display systems
- ViewSonic: LDS135-151 all-in-one direct view LED display solution kit
- Vivitek: NovoTouch presentation and collaboration management software
- Xilica: Solaro Series DSP collaboration and conferencing video processors
About the Exertis Almo E4 Experience Program
Named a 2022, SCN Stellar Service Award winner and a 2022 Commercial Integrator BEST winner, the E4 Experience brings together top educators, manufacturing partners, AVIXA CTS Renewal Unit certified training, technology firsts and endless networking opportunities. Attendees can expect to learn the latest business and industry trends necessary to stay productive and gain valuable skills that can immediately be implemented.
The E4 Experience Santa Clara is taking place on April 25 at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara. It includes breakfast and lunch, and is entirely free to local Exertis Almo partners and their end users. Register here.
The fall 2023 E4 Experiences are also open for registration now:
About Exertis Almo
Exertis Almo is the largest value-added North American Professional AV distributor offering its reseller partners the most expansive range of products, managed services, technical support and training to drive business growth and generate profits. Formed in 2022 following Exertis’ acquisition of Almo Corporation, Exertis Almo harnesses the combined sales, service, marketing and subject matter expertise of Almo Professional A/V and Exertis Pro AV to deliver customized business development strategies, programs and educational events that enable partners to thrive. With a highly-accomplished joint leadership team, more than 250 employees, 12 distribution facilities, and 2.7 million square feet of warehousing space, Exertis Almo provides the specialization and resources its partners need while maintaining the personal distribution approach they expect. For more information about Exertis Almo, go to www.exertisalmo.com.
# # #
*All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
Melody Craigmyle Traci Schaefer
Almo Corporation TLS Communications, Inc.
888-420-2566, ext. 6520 630-269-4567
[email protected] [email protected]