New Exertis Almo Leadership, Mosaic Scholarship Donation, Thought Leaders on Speaker Circuit; Booth Demo Station Pods With All-In-One Product Solutions
Philadelphia, PA — June 9, 2023 — With a continued focus on “Making Extraordinary Happen,” Exertis Almo (Booth #1315), the largest and most specialized value-added North American distributor, is ready to engage with new leadership, contributions to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) in AV, thought leadership on the speaker circuit, and a host of all-in-one product and service options for attendees to explore at AVIXA’s InfoComm 2023, taking place at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando June 14-16, 2023.
InfoComm 2023 marks the official retirement of AV distribution trailblazer Sam Taylor as EVP/COO for Exertis Almo, and the completion of a six-month leadership transition to Dan Smith, former LG executive.
According to Smith, EVP/COO for Exertis Almo, “Sam has done an outstanding job of bringing the critical importance of distribution in AV to the forefront.” He added, “Moving forward, the AV industry can expect a continuation of true ‘market enablement’ from Exertis Almo. We are always refining our expertise and offerings based on market direction and integrator needs. This includes a broad selection of products to build complete AV project solutions, continuous education opportunities, and highly trained sales, service and business development professionals to provide support on everything from engineering and design to programming and installation."
Smith noted, “Since being acquired by Exertis and rebranding last year, we have become a larger, stronger business with global reach and the ability to serve integrators at a far greater capacity. At the same time, we have stayed agile and flexible enough to adapt to market conditions and continue the personal approach that our partners and customers expect from Exertis Almo.”
Donation to AVIXA Mosaic Scholarship
In support of further inclusivity and the position that “AV is for everyone,” Exertis Almo is making a $5,000 donation – double its donation from 2022 -- to the AVIXA Mosaic Scholarship. Created by AVIXA’s Diversity Council, the Mosaic Scholarship recognizes individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds, races, gender identities, sexual orientation, religious affiliations, veterans status, disabilities and national origins, whose imagination and thinking will influence the future of the global AV industry. It is a one-time award towards tuition for an applicant studying a subject related to AV anywhere in the world.
Exertis Almo Professionals on The InfoComm Speaker Circuit
InfoComm attendees can find Exertis Almo sharing their knowledge and experience in the following sessions:
- June 14, 2023
- 8:00 – 9:00 a.m.
- Todd Heberlein, Business Development Manager, Exertis Almo
- June 15, 2023
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- AVIXA Xchange LIVE Booth #4461
- Melody Craigmyle, Vice President of Marketing and Communications at Almo Corporation
All-In-One Product/Service Solutions: Demo Station Pods
Exertis Almo is featuring some of the hottest all-in-one product and service solutions, located in Demo Station Pods throughout the booth. They include:
- Xilica x Sennheiser Room Kits (NEW). Exertis Almo has been named the exclusive US distributor for Xilica. The Xilica x Sennheiser Room Kits provide a high-performance audio solution for hybrid work and learning and include the Sennheiser TeamConnect Ceiling 2, plug-and-play conferencing, voice-based camera tracking for Microsoft Teams/Zoom/Webex and end-to-end category cable deployment with PoE and in-ceiling installation
- Absen. Absenicon 3.0 C110 an all-in-one LED screen for conferencing with an embedded system controller, PSU and audio
- Atlona. Omnistream 2.0 flexible, scalable and cost-effective networked AV platform with Velocity touch panel and Netgear router
- Avocor. AVL-1050-D non-touch display with wall mount and mini PC
- Brightsign. XD 1035 high-performance scaler
- Epson. EB-PU2220B large venue 3LCD laser projector with X02S ultra short-throw lens and screen lens
- Exertis Almo Managed Services. Bundled services, such as Engineering, CAD, Control (ECC) since acquiring Caddrillion Engineering and Drafting, as well as other revenue-generating services, including Business Communications, Programming, Digital Signage, and Labor and Project Support, which can be added to any project
- Jabra. Panacast 50 room system, Speak2 USB speakerphone and Evolve headsets
- LG. LAEC015 136-inch all-in-one screen with an embedded controller, three easy-to-reach HDMI ports, and a built-in speaker
- Lumens. CaptureVision all-in-one media station., VC-TR40 dual-lens auto tracking camera, VC71PHN PTZ camera, VC-R30, AVoIP encoders and decoders
- Nureva. HDL300 audio conferencing soundbar system mounted about display -WBG Soundbar Mounted above display
- Samsung. 146-inch 2K All-in-one DVLED for meetings with all-inclusive components from control box to speaker
- Sony. 65-inch Bravia 4K UHD Commercial IPS LED Display
- Yealink. MVC960 Microsoft Teams Rooms system bundled video solution with UVC86 multi-camera system, MCore mini-PC, MTouch II touch panel and AV Hub
Exertis Almo Booth Events and Giveaways
As the premium InfoComm app sponsor, regular updates will be provided about various activities taking place in the Exertis Almo booth. To load the app, go to: Google Play | Apple Store
Wednesday, June 14
- 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Happy Hour (sponsored by Barco)
Thursday, June 15
- 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Coffee and Pastries (sponsored by Edge)
- 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Happy Hour (sponsored by Legrand | AV)
Additionally, Exertis Almo is hosting a Scavenger Hunt throughout the show by which up to 250 players will be challenged to complete multiple tasks for the duration of the three-day open show floor for a chance to win a $250 AMEX Gift Card. The winner will be announced on June 16 at 12:00 p.m.
About Exertis Almo
Exertis Almo is the largest value-added North American Professional AV distributor offering its reseller partners the most expansive range of products, managed services, technical support and training to drive business growth and generate profits. Formed in 2022 following Exertis’ acquisition of Almo Corporation, Exertis Almo harnesses the combined sales, service, marketing and subject matter expertise of Almo Professional A/V and Exertis Pro AV to deliver customized business development strategies, programs and educational events that enable partners to thrive. With a highly-accomplished joint leadership team, more than 300 employees, 12 distribution facilities, and 2.7 million square feet of warehousing space, Exertis Almo provides the specialization and resources its partners need while maintaining the personal distribution approach they expect. For more information about Exertis Almo, go to www.exertisalmo.com.
# # #
*All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners. Dates and locations are subject to change according to state and local government meeting regulations & restrictions.
Melody Craigmyle Traci Schaefer
Almo Corporation TLS Communications, Inc.
888-420-2566, ext. 6520 630-269-4567
[email protected] [email protected]