What is control system programming?
AV control system programming is the process of creating a program or writing code that allows the user(s) of a room or space to interact with the audiovisual equipment in that location, typically from a touch panel or keypad interface. It should incorporate a visually intuitive workflow allowing users to select video and audio sources, control volume for loudspeakers and microphones, utilize video & audio conferencing functions, in addition to having a series of commands that take place with the press of a single button.
What are the different types of control systems?
Exertis Almo Control programming focuses on the commercial control system platforms of AMX, Extron & QSC Q-SYS. These are the most commonly utilized control manufacturers in the ProAV industry for commercial applications.
What is DSP Programming?
Audio DSP Programming involves configuration and tuning of a digital signal processor for different applications, room types and spaces, and types of audio equipment. Audio DSP programming takes into account the following items:
- Number, types and placement of microphones and speakers in an AV system
- Applications – presentation, audio conference, video conference, speech reinforcement, divisible spaces, etc.
- Room design and acoustics
- Desired user controls & functionality
Where is DSP used?
Digital Signal Processors are used in conference rooms, boardrooms, lecture centers, training rooms, divisible rooms, video and audio conferencing spaces, live events and many other types of AV projects.
Why is Exertis Almo different from other DSP and Control system programming services available?
Our team of certified programmers will provide the highest level of quality code for even the most complex of control system designs. Expert level audio DSP programmers will make sure that your audio systems are tuned and configured to produce the best quality sound for your space(s). And having a commitment to providing the best in customer service means that we guarantee our programming for the life of your system.
- We provide expert-level programmers for every project
- We offer fixed price estimates so there are no surprises
- We make the source code archive always available with no strings attached
- No regional limitations – we can, and do work anywhere
- All systems are backed by a lifetime warranty, which includes minor changes to the system at no additional cost.
- Exertis Almo customers can leverage their credit terms to help with project costs.