50+ Exhibitors, New Product Debuts, DEI Panel Round Out Fourth and Final 2022 E4 Experience on October 20th
Philadelphia, PA — October 17, 2022 — This week, Exertis Almo, the largest and most specialized value-added North American AV distributor, will deliver the fourth and final installment of its 2022 E4 Experience program. On October 20, the one-day education and business event for resellers, integrators and their end users is featuring the first double showroom, which will be packed with 50+ exhibiting manufacturer and service partners showcasing the latest AV technology and revenue-generating service options. Attendees can also participate in a new panel session on the important subject of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in the workplace.
Vice President of Marketing and Communications for Almo Corporation, Melody Craigmyle talks with MarketScale about E4 Boston, giving back locally, and the DEI panel here.
According to Craigmyle, “We are looking forward to concluding the 2022 E4 Experience with our first double showroom. Thanks to our sponsoring partners, we’ll have more exhibitors and technology on display than we’ve ever had at any E4 Experience.” She added, “This is also the first E4 to feature a panel discussion on DEI – this session focuses on the many layers of diversity that may not have been considered, how to start a conversation on this topic, and designing a workplace for diversity. We look forward to the dialogue this panel will generate as well as the questions from attendees.”
The Boston session, entitled “How to Start a Dialogue About Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in Your Organization” is being led by the following professionals:
- Melody Craigmyle, Vice President of Marketing and Communications, Almo Corporation and recent recipient of Dealerscope’s 2022 Powerful Women in Technology
- Kim Lonas, Global Diversity and Inclusion Program Lead, Exertis and member of AVIXA’s Diversity Council
- Alesia Hendley, Business Development for Audinate and Multimedia Journalist
- Elizabeth Cox, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, EDAC, Senior Associate, HOK
E4 Experience Boston also includes a new NSCA roundtable discussion focused on integrator business challenges for 2023. Other sessions range from trends about the future of workspaces to fundamentals such as conducting a needs analysis. The full list of educational opportunities, many worth AVIXA CTS Renewal Units, can be found here.
New Products on Display in Double Showroom
Following are some of the new products that E4 Experience Boston attendees will see in the double showroom space. The full list of exhibitors can be found here:
- Absen: Absenicon 110 All-In-One LED Screen for Conferencing
- Avocor/Nureva Bundle: Avocor Interactive Flat Panel with Nureva HDL300 Audio System
- Atlona: OmniStream AVoIP, CAP Camera and SpeakerPhone
- Barco: ClickShare Conference
- Bose Professional: Videobar VB-S All-In-One USB Conferencing Device
- BrightSign LLC: XC5 Series Media Player
- Chief: RLF3 FIT Series Fixed Display Wall Mount and Voyager Mobile Cart
- Dalite: SightLine™ Electric, Aircraft-Grade Cable Drop Screen Feature
- Epson America: EB-PU2120W, the World’s Smallest and Lightest 20K Lumen Projector
- Huddly: Huddly S1 Camera With 4K Sensor and Wide Angle Lens
- INFiLED: WP Ultra-Thin Wallpaper High Definition LED Display
- Joan: 6 Pro Wireless Meeting Room Scheduler
- Kramer AV: KDS-EN7 AVoIP Encoder and 4K60 4:2:0 Decoder
- Kramer AV: MV-4X Four Window Multi-Viewer/4x2 Seamless Matrix Switcher
- LG: 136-inch AIO dvLED, 43-inch LG One Quick Flex Complete Display with Built-In Camera
- Listen Technologies: Listen EVERYWHERE, TALK, ListenRF, ListenIR for Assistive Listening
- Middle Atlantic: PDX-915R Nexsys Rackmount for Power Distribution with Instantaneous Surge Elimination
- Mimo Monitors: Myst for Android™ Capacitive Touch Display
- Nureva: HDL200/300 Audio Conferencing System, Nureva CV30 Classroom Camera Kit
- Panasonic: Digital Wireless Microphone System with New Gooseneck and Tabletop Transmitters
- PCM: Project Crew Multiplier - professional services
- Peerless AV: Xtreme™ High Bright Outdoor Displays
- Philips: X-Line Video Wall Display, 6000 Direct-View LED Series and D-Line Pro FHD Display
- Planar Systems: TVF FvLED Video Wall
- Samsung: Neo QLED 8K TV World’s First with Pantone Validated Color Accuracy, Freestyle Smart and Portable Projector
- ScreenBeam: 1100P 4K Wireless Presentation System and USB Pro Switch
- tvONE: C3-503 CORIOmaster Micro Videowall Processor
- Viewsonic: IFP4320 ViewBoard Collaboration Display, TD1655 Portable IPS Touch Monitor
- Yamaha UC: ADECIA Wireless Microphone Audio Solution
E4 Experience Washington D.C. Success
E4 Experience Boston falls on the heels of last month’s E4 Experience, Washington, D.C., which resulted in more than 500 registered attendees from the local area. While in D.C., Exertis Almo employees and partners gave back locally through Generosity Feeds by packing 5,000 meals to help fight hunger in the D.C. area.
About the Exertis Almo E4 Experience Program
Named a 2022, SCN Stellar Service Award winner and a 2022 Commercial Integrator BEST winner, the E4 Experience brings together top educators, manufacturing partners, AVIXA CTS Renewal Unit certified training, technology firsts and endless networking opportunities. Attendees can expect to learn the latest business and industry trends necessary to stay productive and gain valuable skills that can immediately be implemented.
The E4 Experience Boston is taking place at the Newton Marriott Boston on October 20. It includes breakfast and lunch, and is entirely free to local Exertis Almo partners and their end users. Register here.
About Exertis Almo
Exertis Almo is the largest value-added North American Professional AV distributor offering its reseller partners the most expansive range of products, managed services, technical support and training to drive business growth and generate profits. Formed in 2022 following Exertis’ acquisition of Almo Corporation, Exertis Almo harnesses the combined sales, service, marketing and subject matter expertise of Almo Professional A/V and Exertis Pro AV to deliver customized business development strategies, programs and educational events that enable partners to thrive. With a highly-accomplished joint leadership team, more than 300 employees, 12 distribution facilities, and 2.7 million square feet of warehousing space, Exertis Almo provides the specialization and resources its partners need while maintaining the personal distribution approach they expect. For more information about Exertis Almo, go to www.exertisalmo.com.