Go big | Versatile videowall display.
Command attention with a Philips X-Line Professional Videowall Display. Crisp contrast and narrow bezels enable clear, distraction-free imaging. Whether you're running an airport or hosting a conference.Brilliant images. Endless possibilities.
Effortless setup. Total control
- Full HD monitors. Brilliant images. Clear contrast
- IPS panel: rich color consistency from every angle
- Ultra-narrow (3.5 mm) bezels. For distraction-free images
Powerful system solution
- Add Android processing power with an optional CRD50 module
- Operate, monitor and maintain with CMND & Control
Cost-effective system solution
- Tiling mode. Create tiled 4K videowalls of any size
- OPS slot allows for PC embedding without cabling
- Energy-saving automatic backlight control
Highlights | Tiling mode
- FailOver ensures content is always playing
Connect two or more Philips professional displays to create a tiled videowall-without the need for external devices. A single player takes care of content, whether you have four screens or 40. 4K content is fully supported, and if you're showing that content on four screens you get the best possible dot-by-dot resolution.
Optional CRD50 module
Embed an Android System-on-Chip (SoC) in your Philips Professional Display. The optional CRD50 module is an OPS device that enables Android processing power without the need for cables. Simply slide into the OPS slot, which contains all the connections needed to run the module (including power supply).CMND & Control
Run your display network over a local (LAN) connection. CMND & Control allows you to perform vital functions like controlling inputs and monitoring display status. Whether you're in charge of one screen or 100.OPS slot
Integrate a full-power PC or Android-powered CRD50 module directly into your Philips Professional Display. The OPS slot contains all the connections you need to run your slot-in solution, including a power supply.FailOver
From waiting room to meeting room, never show a blank screen. FailOver lets your Philips Professional Display switch automatically between primary and secondary inputs ensuring content keeps playing even if the primary source goes down. Simply set a list of alternate inputs to be sure your business is always on.